The ESoCE-NET, European Society of Concurrent Enterprising Network, is a non-profit Organisation bringing together academics, researchers and industry practitioners to stimulate the exchange of ideas, views, practices and latest research and developments in the field of Concurrent Enterprising and Collaborative Innovation. We offer a wide range of information and consulting services to our members and to the public.
ESoCE NET has established the internationally recognised yearly Conference, ICE - International Concurrent EnterprisingThe “Concurrent Innovation” paradigm for Integrated Product/Service Organisation (PSO) Development Roberto Santoro
Odysseus will join SBE 2016 "Towards Post-Carbon Cities" in Turin next 18-19 February 2016 as Final Event.
The Odysseus Project is developing a decision support system (Open Dynamic System or ODYS) to support the management of energy supply, demand and storage in urban areas using an open integration platform.
A dedicated session for Odysseus project will take place on 18th afternoon 14-17.30 with the final project results about:
- Odysseus Manchester and Rome experimentation
- Odysseus system and services
- Requirements and procedure to adopt Odysseus solution
- Odysseus @SBE 2016 - Towards Post - Carbon Cities - People Olympics for Energy Smart Neighborhoods Proposal launch
- Odysseus publications @ICE/IEEE International Technology Management Conference
- ESoCE-Net is launching the People Olympics for Energy Smart Neighborhoods
- People Olympics workshop @ICE 2015
- Odysseus Project - Online Survey