The Description of the GNSS Living Lab Prize ideas whose matchmaking will take place on 6 December 2011 during the ESoCE Industry Forum 2011 is now available for download at: ESoCE-IndustryForum2011-MatchMaking-Ideas.pdf.
The 4 finalist for innovative service ideas for the GNSS LLAB Prize 2011 have been selected and their idea description is now available at: GNSS LL Prize_Finalists Public Abstracts.pdf
The Living Labs interested in the open call for conducting reality check pilot will receive the call documents.
In the wonderful frame of the 2011 edition of the International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising (Aachen, Germany 20 – 22 June), the best three ideas adopting COIN EI / EC Services from the COIN Multipliers Prize context were awarded at the end of a two-day Conference on 22 June.
Among the new future adopters of the COIN Platform and Services, the COIN Project is then glad to welcome:
- ITA & Capperinno: who received the 1st Award for the idea "Improving Supply Networks in Automotive Industry with COIN Adoption"
- Università Cattolica di Milano: 2nd Award for "Opengenius and COIN: Steps towards the emergenge of Science 2.0"
- Kaunas Region Association of Small and Medium Entrepreneur’s (KRASME): 3rd Award for "Food industry in Lithuania: Interoperability in ordering and invoicing processes with COIN piloting adoption".
You can now access the presentations and main workshops outcome at proceedings An important result has been the identification of specific themes that are useful for all the vertical domains (Energy, Health..), for which participants have expressed an interest in establishing transversal working groups:
- Users’ experience and behaviours
- Including Service Science and Design disciplines in Service Innovation
- Business and Job Creation Processes within Living Labs
- Living Labbing in "every day 3D digital environments", Viving Labs
Select the transversal working group you whish to join. 30 seconds poll
36 ideas have been submitted on 30th June 2011 to win 10.000 euro and the oppportunity to run a reality check at best fitting Living Labs around the globe! GNSS Living Labs Prize see the presentation at GNSS Living Labs Prize 2011 Launch
Living Labs can express their interest in participating to the open call for running a reality check for the winning idea among the 36 submitted by sending the attached form GNSS Living Labs Prize 2011 EoI